Producer Training Program
INTERACTIVE VIDEO SCENARIOS
Offers producers the ability to engage in simulated conversations through choose your own adventure videos.
Keep producers engaged increasing comprehension and retention.
Provide producers with classroom style learning without the expensive travel costs.
Ensure producers are both comprehending and retaining concepts before moving forward with the program.
Teaches key insurance and sales terminology so producers can fully comprehend prospecting concepts.
- Prospecting Basics & Terminology
- How to Identify and Develop a Niche
- Lead Generation Methods
- Keeping Your Pipeline Full
- Overcoming Discomfort
- Providing a Unique Selling Proposition
- Bypassing the Gatekeeper
- Scheduling Appointments with Decision Makers
- Qualifying Prospects
- Negotiating with Underwriters
- Proposing Quotes and Closing Business
- Managing Relationships
- Asking for Referrals
BUILT-IN SALES MANAGER
- 15 Follow-Up Activities Over 120 Days to Ensure Your Producer Stays on Track