Group Benefits Training
INTERACTIVE QUOTING SCENARIOS
Offers the ability for Agents to complete simulated small and large group quoting processes in preparation for the real thing.
Keep learners engaged increasing concept comprehension and retention.
Provide new-to-the-industry staff with a foundational understanding of group benefits.
Ensure learners are both comprehending and retaining concepts before moving forward within the program.
Teaches key insurance terminology so learners can fully comprehend the more complex concepts.
Task training for six lines of coverage
Total CSR makes every aspect of onboarding simpler, faster, and less expensive. Subscribe to Total CSR today to get everything you need to train your new hires, from start to finish.
- Utilize Proper Insurance Terminology
- Obtain Required Submission Information
- Complete Small and Large Group Submissions
- Compile Submissions
- Compare & Contrast Quotes
- Prepare Proposals
- Binding Coverage & Enrollment Implementation
- Policy Checking
- ACA Requirements & Compliance
- Client and Plan Participant Support
Lines of Coverage
- Tax-Advantaged Accounts
- Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Benefits